PEEL AWAY SKIN IMPERFECTIONS
Saba Med Spa specializes in revitalizing your complexion under our expert Dr. Shabnam’s supervision with carefully selected range of deep acting Skin Peels. A skin peel that rejuvenates your skin and reveals a more youthful, smoother and softer looking skin without any of the side effects associated with invasive surgery.
As different skin types require different kind of peels, so it’s always recommended to consult our specialist Dr. Shabnam before choosing on a professional peel. Everyone can benefit from a peel, whether you want a vibrant skin or silky texture and if you are experiencing from any particular skincare situation like acne, our chemical peel treatment will work wonders for you.
- A softer and smoother appearance
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
- Reduce pigmentation linked with acne and scaring
WHAT CONDITIONS DO CHEMICAL PEELS TREAT?
Chemical peels have been proven to:
- Improve the texture and appearance of skin
- Reduce lines and wrinkles under the eyes and mouth area
- Pose as anti-aging and sun damage treatment of wrinkles
- treat acne scars
- Proven acne treatment
- Reduce age spots, freckles and dark spots from pregnancy also known as a condition called melasma.
IS A CHEMICAL PEEL RIGHT FOR ME?
If you are looking to improve the texture and appearance of your skin due to damage from aging, the sun, acne, acne scarring, or dark spots from pregnancy, you are a good candidate for a face peel. If it is your first time using a chemical peel, A Platinum Skin Care Specialist is available to assist you with any questions you may have about chemical peels and whether gylcolic, jessners, lactic, salicylic, Mandelic & Azelaic or TCA peels and formulas are right for your skin type. Who is NOT a Good Candidate for a Chemical Peel?
You are NOT a good candidate for a chemical peel if any of the following apply at the peel site:
- Infection or disease
- Cut or broken skin
- Currently have an active Herpes simplex 1 sore
- If you are nursing or pregnant
- If you have taken Accutane in last 6 months
- If you currently have Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis or Rosacea.You are not a suitable candidate if you have used any of the following drugs in the last 48 hours: Retin-A, Renova, Prescription skin care products, Products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents, Other acid products.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR A CHEMICAL PEEL?
Always prepare your skin for at least 2 weeks prior to utilizing a chemical peel for best results. If you are prone to hyper-pigmentation you should use the Fading Gel to help “turn-down” the melanin production in your skin. Retinol and glycolicacid based serums are all preparation products. *A two-week preparation does not guarantee you will not have any pigmentation issues arise during your peel, but it decreases your chances considerably.